Heyo blog! (: So fast the week just passes by. I guess my journey has been really fast both in church and Singapore Youth For Christ. I'm thankful that many good things God has given me over this year! (: Today I had a pretty fun day with my ushers and the worship ministry (:
Today was our lovely Pamela and Huiting(belated) birthday. We bought an oreo cake for them to celebrate! (: I really hope that they are happy and knowing that superlife usher ministry will always be a home for them (: Happy Birthday to both Pamela and Huiting again! (:
I guess today as I served God in worship ministry. I recognize that wherever we serve, we should never just serve with because I want to serve but because to point people to Jesus through the songs that we sang today. Especially serving in the children ministry, I would struggle with pride I admit because perhaps I want a better connection with some kids? But thankfully by God's mercy, I always learnt that serving is because we love Him and serving with no other purpose. I pray that as I continue to serve the God who created me, I will love Him by loving the kids in doing what is pleasing to Him! (: Praise be to God for giving me so much good things I never expected from!
Today had to talk to some youths and realizing that sometimes we may hear and learn alot from the Word of God but we don't do it. I remember Rick Warren says that as we knows the Word but not do-er of the word will lead to down a dangerous path. I sincerely pray that this youths I helping in church, will constantly learn and constantly live it out (: I admit I struggle in but I pray that I will not give up and for me to continue helping younger ones love Christ! (:
In the evening, read the book Prodigal God! (: It was really cool subject to read on and it explains how the Gospel is like too (: yup! (: I will type more once I finish reading and also share my thoughts! (:
That is it for my day! (: Tomorrow is a brand new week in office again! (: I know it would be stressful but it is for that one purpose that God has called me to do for this season. I must do my best to please my Lord! (: Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment