Hello blog (: I'm back from a pretty long day. Today was a pretty long and tiring day but fruitful for me (: Actually this morning I thought I would struggle through the Alan Catchpoole teaching on 1 John. I thank God that he was going through the paragraph in his notes than to teach without referencing much to his notes. It means that I have to personally read it and sometimes I can find it pretty confusing and too long... RAH! haha (:
Today we studied on the topic of righteousness. I can't really type everything out now as my brain is currently shutting down mode already but I will summarize his whole message of 1 John with 3 points.
1) Righteousness
2) Love
3) Knowledge
Without this 3 components working together, it is not equal in our walk with God. This 3 will make us a distinctive christian! (: I will elaborate more when I personally study more clearly! (: The Word of God is not something I want to mess with and not anyhow be interpreted (: Praise be to God! (: At least for today my learning point is that we need to love have a personal relationship with God then it will be easier for us to love the unloved (: Something left deeply into my heart, soul and mind today! (:
OH YES! going to head to bed soon! (: I shall not type too long if not my brain would start to astray to weird typings in my blog haha (:
What I did today?
1) In bus read on the book called Live like Jesus - Genuine love comes for God's holiness and God's love! (:
2) Staff Meeting with Alan Catchpoole
3) Music Recording for the event
4) Combine Rehearsal (:
good nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment